Highland Haven residents, guests and property owners must,
- contact Burnet County Sheriff’s Office or Granite Shoals Fire Dept prior to burning, and,
- follow restrictions in Ordinance #27. https://highlandhaventx.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Ord027.pdf
- RULES FOR A CONROLLED BURN:
- 1. The fire has to be manned all the time the fire is burning.
- 2. The fire cannot be started before sunrise and has to be out by sundown.
- 3. Water has to be readily available on the site in order to control the fire.
- 4. Rubber or plastic goods cannot be burned.
- 5. No controlled burns on Sunday.
- 6. Fire is to be no closer than 50 feet to any structure.