Below are links to the latest Burnet County COVID-19 report, the Governor’s Executive Order, the Governor’s Proclamation, Texas Dept of Health Services and attached is a spreadsheet sorted by community. Granite Shoals has 18 active cases.
- Burnet County: http://www.burnetcountytexas.org/upload/page/0271/COVID-19%20Burnet%20County%20Cases%2022.pdf
- Texas Dept. of Health Services: https://www.dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/default.aspx#ifsick
- Governor Greg Abbott, Executive Order: https://open.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/EO-GA-29-use-of-face-coverings-during-COVID-19-IMAGE-07-02-2020.pdf
- Governor Greg Abbott, Proclamation: https://open.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/DISASTER-proclamation-amending-GA-28-mass-gatherings-IMAGE-07-02-2020.pdf
We all have a responsibility to protect our families and our community. You can help by passing along this information to family members, neighbors and contractors that working around your property.
- Practice social distancing!
- Wear a face mask in any building open to the public!
- Wear a face mask in any gathering of 10 or more people who are not living in your household!
- Wash your hands frequently!
- If you are sick stay home, call your doctor for advice!
- Stay Home, Stay Safe!
City of Highland Haven TX